· Types of cookies used depending on their objective and their operation:
– Analytical cookies, intended for the statistical exploitation of the aggregated browsing data of all users..
– Registration cookies, designed to keep the user identified without the need for them to re-enter their data..
– Session cookies, intended exclusively to facilitate browsing, and which expire when the user closes the browser from which they accessed the website..
– Permanent cookies, designed to facilitate access to private areas without the need to log in again. They expire when the user executes the disconnection action manually, or by deleting them.
Through the preferences menu of your browser, you can configure it to reject cookies, either from a specific website or from all of them. For it:
From Internet Explorer: Tools menu / internet options / privacy / settings
From Mozilla Firefox: Menu Options / Privacy / History / Custom settings
From Google Chrome: Settings menu / Show advanced options / Privacy / Content settings.
For other browsers, consult their documentation.